The files that you need to load the database and the drive locations that you should put them in are given below. You will be emailed a zipped file (xxx.zip) by Jim Bavin. This will contain the following files:
others?? the Key?
You need to create a new folder on your c:\ drive called: c:\DataAir
Double-click the .zip file to open it and save its files into the new folder c:\DataAir Then follow the steps below.
- Download and Run the .exe file
- Open (run) the Database (double-click ‘RunDatAir.mdb’) and confirm for yourself it all works OK
- Run the Key to register the Database to yourself and enable group updates to run
- Extract it from the .zip file, the suggestion will always be to the folder where you installed your database
- Make sure that the database is closed
- Run the extracted file. It will autoclose in seconds.